Saturday 9 February 2013

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon: Saturday (#WWReadathon)

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon

Whenever I do a read-a-thon, I like to post daily updates which end up forming a kind of journal for that time. I'm keeping this tradition with the Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon. Each update will include something about my day and what I've been up to along with my thoughts on the books I've been reading and any challenge entries.

My Day

I had to go into the city today so I took a quick walk through Chinatown as a lot of the performers were practicing for the Chinese New Year celebrations tomorrow. It also gave me a chance to pick up a few oriental snacks for while reading :)

Unfortunately I get really travel sick so I got barely any reading time at all - even reading at the station was out because it was raining! I'm hoping to get much more reading done tomorrow though.

The Books

I'm still reading Deja Dead and I'm a little further in. I've been kind of lacking in reading time over the last couple of days which means I'm having to put the book down a lot :(

The storyline has deepened more and I'm really intrigued to see what happens next. Tempe's quest for answers about the murders and her friend is now putting her in danger, and the case is becoming more complex.

Total pages read: 67

The Challenges

Today's reading challenge is an awesome crossword hosted by Kathy @ I Read, I Write, I Review and you can still enter here :) It's an email entry so no more here but I have entered and it was a ton of fun!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the crossword. :) When April suggested that I was like "Eek!" but it wasn't too bad once I found the crossword labs generator and got working on it. There were a few "Whoops!" moments but I'm really thrilled with how much feedback I've received as people mailed it in. :) Thanks for dropping by and giving it a shot. Good luck & happy reading!

    And to any WWReadathon participants who haven't visited my site and tried the Clue To My Heart crossword challenge, you've got til 9 a.m. to e-mail me and you can find my challenge here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Chinatown looks even more hectic than usual 0_0 Too bad you didn't manage to read too much but I know the feeling all too well - I always get travel sick too :(

    Glad to hear the book's getting better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva