Wednesday 13 February 2013

TBR Pile Mini Challenge: January


I'm taking part in the awesome 2013 Reading Challenge (my sign up post with more details is here) and each month a mini challenge will be posted for even more fun :)

I'm really late in taking part in January's mini challenge! Evie @ Bookish has challenged us to create a book spine poem so here is my entry:


Vampire kisses linger,
unearthly silence
beneath a mountain moon.
 
If you are taking part in the challenge too, you can still take part in the mini challenge for January until February 20th by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva