Thursday 13 December 2012

Magnificently Magic Read-a-Thon: Starting Post (#MMReadathon)


I'm celebrating my return to blogging by taking part in the Magnificently Magic Read-a-Thon being hosted by Faye at A Daydreamer's Thoughts and takes place from today until December 16th. The idea is to read magical books so anything with witches, fairies, a magical feel, books with a winter setting or that are Christmas themed all work.

I'm keeping my goal pretty simple as I've not done a read-a-thon in a while, and I have a new nephew so if he visits I'll drop everything for bubba snuggles :) So I'm starting off with three books, and I'll add more in my daily updates if I'm able to read more. I'm hoping to read:

Must Love Mistletoe Christie RidgwayThe Christmas Cookie Club Ann Pearlman

The books I've chosen are Glad Tidings which is my current read (I'm three chapters into the first story), Must Love Mistletoe is a contemporary romance about a girl who loathes Christmas and The Christmas Cookie Club is a chick-lit about a cookie club.

If you'd like to join in, click here to sign up.

14 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to hearing what you think of The Christmas Cookie Club! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the second book on my list but I'm really looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  2. Nice books! Good luck with your goal and have fun reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! The Christmas Cookie Club sounds really interesting! Some good books! Hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faye! I'm really looking forward to the Christmas Cookie Club :)

      Delete
  4. The Christmas Cookie Club looks so good:) Love all the holiday and wintry reads people are choosing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost done with it and it's a lot of fun. The recipes are incredibly tempting :)

      Delete
  5. Books look good, have fun reading~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these books but I hope you enjoy them. Good luck!

    My Goals
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how many different books people have picked for the read-a-thon. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. These sound lovely & perfect reads for the holiday season :) I hope you'll enjoy them! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving them so far! Happy reading to you too :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva