Wednesday 12 December 2012

Magnificently Magic Read-a-Thon: Sign Up :)


I've not been blogging lately due to health issues (more on that here) and I thought what better way to celebrate my return to blogging by taking part in one of my favourite things - a read-a-thon! As soon as I saw a button for the Magnificently Magic Read-a-Thon I knew it would be my sort of thing - seriously it is a gorgeous button!

The Magnificently Magic Read-a-Thon is hosted by Faye at A Daydreamer's Thoughts and takes place between December 13th and 16th. The idea is to read magical books so anything with witches, fairies, a magical feel, books with a winter setting or that are Christmas themed all work.

There will also be a twitter party using the hashtag #MMReadathon and mini challenges over the weekend. All in all it sounds like a ton of fun and I can't wait to join in :)

If you'd like to sign up, click here.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you've signed up! :) It'll be so much fun. See you on Twitter? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to it, and yes I'll be at the twitter party :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva