Wednesday 7 November 2012

The hardest post I've had to write

I thought it was about time for me to write a little about why my posts have been intermitent. When I started my blog I wanted it to have regular posts, but when I started my blog my health was better. For the last ten years I have lived with ME which is a neurological condition that causes intense exhaustion which is not helped by sleep, along with a host of cognitive and physical symptoms. Over the last year it has been getting steadily worse leaving me unable to read or use a computer some days.

This means I can't blog as regularly as I'd like, I'm struggling to read books at all some days and I'm finding it difficult to keep up to date on the blogs I love to read. There are days where I can read posts but can't comment (captcha is a massive struggle for me even on my best day) but I am still reading your reviews and posts when I can.

My blog is still important to me and I do want to continue which is why I felt it necessary to discuss my condition openly. At the moment I'm struggling so chances are there won't be any more posts for a little while, but I'm hoping to be back as soon as I can.

To the followers and readers who have stuck with me through the breaks, I am incredibly thankful for you. I'm trying to keep posting as regularly as possible, and I'm hoping to build up a backlog of posts to cover when I am too unwell to read or blog.

To those people who want to unfollow because I can't guarantee regular posts, I'm sorry to see you leave but I hope you can find a blog that meets your needs as a reader.

To the authors, publicists and tour leaders who have requested reviews or participation, I will be reviewing the books I have received (although it may take me some time) and if I have committed to tour dates I will meet them. Thank you for bearing with me on this.

If you'd like to know more about ME, click here to find out.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva