Sunday 1 July 2012

Best of the Bunch (2)


Best of the Bunch is an awesome end-of-month meme created at Lyrical Reviews and now hosted by Sally at Always Lost in Stories. All you have to do is pick your favourite book of all the books you've read that month and post it.

My favourite book for June is Blue-Blooded Vamp by Jaye Wells.

This is the last book in the Sabina Kane series which I absolutely loved. It's a great urban fantasy series that totalled out at five books taking place over a year of Sabina's life. It has really unique world-building with a ton of different supernatural races (vampires, mages, demons, fairies and various mixed breeds) and I've loved them since the beginning.

These introduced me to one of my favourite characters of all time - Giguhl the mischief demon. He is absolutely hilarious :)


I'd actually be happy to give the award to the entire series so here are the first four books:



This is definitely one of those series that needs to be read in order so I'd recommend starting with Red-Headed Stepchild. Links to all of my reviews can be found below:

Red-Headed Stepchild
The Mage in Black
Green-Eyed Demon
Silver-Tongued Devil
Blue-Blooded Vamp

So what was the best book you read this month?

3 comments:

  1. This sounds so awesome! About a year ago I borrowed Red-Headed Stepchild out of the library following all the hype over the release of book 3, but I never got a chance to read it and had to return it. I'm definitely going to get it out again now!
    Thanks for taking part in Best of the Bunch :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! I'm gonna look into these books for sure! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this series around but it's not one I've gotten round to trying, maybe I'll have to get the first one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva