Wednesday 20 June 2012

#WWReadathon - Something Wicked This Way Comes...


Time for the first challenge of the Read-a-Thon! This one is hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever and she asks:

“A wildfire is quickly coming your way! What thing/s do you grab when you only have a few minutes to make it out?”
(I’ve saved any people or pets in there already!)

As I'm the kind of person likely to get distracted grabbing things and end up flambed, I'm going to limit myself to three things:

1. The picture frame my sister made me after my neice was born. It has a birth announcement, a photo and even one of her hospital bands. It's super important to me (cause I was there and got to hold her first!!!) and I'd be crushed if I lost it, to the point where I'd take this over everything else.

2. My phone, not because I'd be lost without it but because it has all my photos on it. Most are backed up in various places, but not all.

3. However many of my "special" books I can carry - the ones I adore (my collectors edition of The Little White Horse), the ones my Mum worked crazy hard to find (my Aussie editions from the Tomorrow series) and my signed copies.

* * * * *

Want to enter the challenge too? Click here for the original post :)

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd be going crazy trying to pick things - 3 is a good number. That picture frame sounds completely adorable and I can see why you'd grab it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 seemed like an easy number of things to carry, but if anything like that ever happened I'd probably end up running about like a crazy person and end up dragged out of the house lol ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva