Friday 20 January 2012

Back to Normal & Guest Blog (5)

Sorry for disappearing on you guys! I've had some manic family stuff going on at home and I haven't been online or reading much at all. Things are less busy now so things should be returning to normal around here. There will be reviews of the rest of the Morganville series coming soon, as well as my usual memes. I've really missed blogging and I'm so glad to be back! And on that note...


E&K Family Book Review


My latest guest blog post has just been published over at the awesome E&K Family Book Review where I reviewed Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella. If you'd like to see what I thought, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva