Tuesday 18 October 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (7)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.



My teaser:

"For a moment I thought maybe this was another mind trick. Maybe Patch had his reasons for not wanting me to go to the high school.."

~ Page 347, Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

7 comments:

  1. I loove this book, not as much as I love Patch though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big Hush, Hush fan, and boy do I love Patch! Hope you're enjoying this! My teaser is from A Lawman's Christmas, and there's a cookie contest, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! Here is mine: http://beyondstrangenewwords.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited to read Silence. It is my favorite book of the series so far. I really hope you enjoy it.

    Thanks for stopping by Better Read Than Dead.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I have this book waiting for me on my shelf.

    My Teaser: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  6. SQUEEE! I loved Hush, Hush!!! I used to literally carry it every where with me! It's definitely a favorite of mine! And boy do i love me some Patch! Awesome teaser! I hope you like the rest of the series too! It only gets better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting guys :) Hush, Hush is an incredible read as is Crescendo and I've got Silence ready to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva