Thursday 15 September 2011

Booking Through Thursday (4)


Have you ever finished a book and loved it so much you went right back and started re-reading it again?

(And obviously, if so, we want titles!)

Not really. There have been books I've finished and I've known that I'll re-read them, and others where I've gone out to buy the rest of the series straight away but I've never re-read straight after. There are so many awesome books out there that I usually have my next read lined up before I'm even halfway through my current one!

4 comments:

  1. I've tried lining up my next read, but that never works. It all depends on how the last book made me feel.

    Here's my answer: http://killmeifistop.blogspot.com/2011/09/btt-replay.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand that people don't instantly re-read.

    I also know what it's like to go through "moods" over what I want to read.

    Pre-planning my reading can be pretty dicey. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting guys :) I do usually have my next book lined up, but occasionally things mean I change my mind - like today. I was planning on reading City of Ashes next, but I'm going away tomorrow so I'm probably going to pass on that till I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/booking-through-thursday_15.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva